Thursday, January 26, 2012

A decision, and a new blog

Because of my insane need to compartmentalize my life, I have started this little seperate blog.  I am so hyper-obsessive.  I know this about myself.  Sometimes I HAVE to indulge my obsessive tendancies and let them run their course. 

I hope a healthful lifestyle and this way of living is not just a fad of mine.  I hope this blog becomes a real journal of my thoughts, struggles, and triumphs in losing weight and changing my lifestyle. 

Really, I am in the zone and on the brink of a pretty major lifestyle change and I am feeling a little like a kid lost in the woods.  I know I will make it out safely...or learn to survive...

So, hello new and personal blog.  I hope you become a document of a serious lifestyle change.

~W

No comments:

Post a Comment